Are you adventurous where it matters most?
Are you ready for a hands-on dining experience?
Are you ready to experience what others are only talking about?
Let’s start off with some very important ground rules.
Gourmet, hands-on, Pop-Up dining is not for everyone.
If you are most content hitting anyplace with “buffet” in the name or gauge your best meals by the quickest drive through…you need to stop reading now. No really…move on please 🙂
However, if you are a culinary geek that loves food shows, going ‘off-the-grid’ when it comes to following recipes, and is not afraid to get your hands dirty, you are in for a real treat.
Shhhhh, it’s a secret.
Imagine arriving at your dining experience with no pre-conceived notions.
- How many courses?
- What are we cooking?
- What wine will we serve with it?
- Is it three courses or thirty?
Nope…sorry…not going to tell.
OK, the fact of the matter is that, more often than not, our chef doesn’t even know until the day of.
Because we focus on menu items that are fresh, cutting edge, and fun…and that takes last minute, split second, adaptation.
Not only in building the menu for the night, but even while we cook!
Here is what you can bank on…
- I WILL use only the freshest ingredients.
- You WILL be guided by a professional chef.
- You WILL enjoy a culinary spectacle.
- You WILL have the opportunity to discover some new favorites.
- You WILL be with old friends and make new ones.
- You WILL tell your friends about it.
One more important thing…
…seating is EXTREMELY limited!
So, do you think you are up for the challenge? Sign up now…
First come, first served. Be sure to get on the list today!